. . . so here's a shiny meme instead! (Horked from julieduranie
1. How old will you turn in 2008?
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
Only if I completely lose my mind in a whirlwind courtship or something.
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Going to London.
4. Do you like to say "I told you so?"
5. Who was the last person to call you?
My mom, this morning, to see if I was awake yet.
6. Do you prefer call or text?
Text is actually more convenient, since I can pick it up and respond whenever. Text conversations have a little extra excitement to them--each new message is like a present.
7. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment. Just a couple of houseplants.
8. What were you doing at 1:30 am?
9. What were you doing at 3:00 am?
See previous answer.
10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
This evening, when I went to Mom and Dad's for dinner.
11. What is your mood?
Not too bad.
12. How many houses have you lived in?
Five, I guess. Maybe seven or eight if you count apartments.
13. How many city/towns have you lived in?
It's pretty much been Atlanta my whole life. You could up the count to three if you include the few months after my birth in Boston and the two months I lived in Nagoya.
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet?
15. Are you a social person?
Depends on the society I find myself in.
16. What was the last thing you ate?
A slice of my mom's bread that I couldn't finish because I was too full. I felt terribly guilty about letting bread like that go to waste.
17. What's your favorite color?
Red, especially deep crimson shades of it.
18. What are you doing for your next birthday?
Haven't decided yet. It's on a Saturday this year, I believe, so I should have some fun with it.
19. What is your favorite TV show?
Mystery Science Theater 3000
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
21. Do you like coffee?
I prefer tea, but since I've been placed in charge of coffee at work, I've re-aquired a taste for the stuff.
22. What are you listening to?The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place
by Explosions in the Sky.
23. Do you have an iPod?
Yep. iPod Mini with a rubber skin that glows in the dark. I named it Marvin.
24. How do you feel about the last person you kissed?
I have an enormous crush on him but I can't do anything with it.
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I have a single bed--I sleep in the middle of it.
26. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep. Though I sometimes have to bust out a reference book to figure out the rankings of the more complicated hands.
27. What are you thinking about right now?
The answers to these questions.
28. Any plans for this weekend?
I just finished the weekend! Next weekend, I'm going to Chattacon.
29. Have you cut your hair this week?
Nope. Think I'm scheduled for a cut in February.
30. Last picture you took?
The snow outside, yesterday.
31. Are you a tease?
32. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Not that I remember.
33. Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
34. Do you smile often?
As often as I feel the need to.
35. What color are your bed sheets?
Sort of cream with a pattern. My parents bought them for me so my bed would better match the decor of the room I was staying in at the time. I should really get some that match me better, but it's not a pressing need.
36. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Food. Particularly dinners out, which is an indulgence I really need to rein in a bit.
37. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Nope. I wear a watch fairly often, but I take it off eventually.
38. Have you heard a rumor about yourself this week?
Not this week, but I have come across some pretty interesting rumors about me.
39. Who is the funniest person you know?
I'd actually have to say britpoptarts
--she can go off on these rambles that have me absolutely helpless with laughter.
41. Where do you want to go to college?
I've already been--you can't make me go back!
42. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Mr. TBH, I suppose, when I was thinking about him recently and trying to let go.
43. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
I'm baffled to realize that some people don't do that.
44. Do you wish you were with someone right now?
If I'd wanted to be around even more people than I've been around today, I would have gone to Java Monkey for poetry. As it is, I'm kinda content to keep my own company for now.
45. Are you mad about anything?
I try not to be.
46. Last person to im you?
47. What are you doing besides this?
Sipping lemon water and, um, listening to music.